No advice/no offer of health services
- Our websites contain general information about medical conditions and treatments.
- The information is not medical advice, and should not be treated as such
- The information contained on this website does not constitute an offer or services from Forever Healthy Foundation gGmbH or a solicitation to buy products or services from Forever Healthy Foundation gGmbH or third-party providers of health products or health services.
Limitation of warranties
- The medical information on our websites is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, expressed or implied.
- Forever Healthy Foundation gGmbH makes no representations or warranties in relation to the medical information on our websites.
Especially, Forever Healthy Foundation gGmbH does not warrant that:
- the medical information our websites will be constantly available, or available at all.
- the medical information our websites is complete, true, accurate, up-to-date, or non-misleading.
Forever Healthy Foundation gGmbH reserves the right to change the website at any time without notice.
- You must not rely on the information on our websites as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider
- If you have any specific questions about any medical matter you should consult your doctor or other professional healthcare provider
- If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition you should seek immediate medical attention
- You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice, or discontinue medical treatment because of the information our websites
- Nothing in this disclaimer will limit any of our liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law, or exclude any of our liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.