Specialist for Evidence-Based Medicine
Full Time - Karlsruhe, Germany
There is already a lot of cutting-edge medical knowledge and technology that can be used right now to significantly extend our healthy life spans.
Senolytics, NAD+, Lipid Replacement, Decalcification, mTOR Modulation, Geroprotectors, ... - the first generation of human rejuvenation therapies is available today.
The field is still very young and information often spotty. New therapies are emerging, and existing ones are updated or replaced.
Up-to-date knowledge of the potential risks and benefits of such therapies is vital to enable informed decisions. Unfortunately, most of this knowledge is either spread out across various experts, specialized communities or deeply buried in the scientific literature.
To change this, we have created our 'Rejuvenation Now' and 'Maximizing Health' initiatives.
- You will be responsible for systematically reviewing current and up-coming rejuvenation therapies, as well as strategies for health maximization using the principles of evidence-based medicine
- You will evaluate risks, benefits, and implementation of said therapies, propose risk management and monitoring strategies
- Your work will cover a wide variety of topics ranging from geroprotectors to compensatory treatments such as NAD+ restoration and rapalogs as well as true age repair approaches such as stem cell therapies, organ regeneration, de-calcification and senolytics
- You will publish your findings as part of Forever Healthy's public knowledge base in order to create transparency regarding the current state of rejuvenation therapies for interested medical providers and early adopters
- university degree in medicine
- strong scientific curiosity, particularly for prevention, functional medicine, early detection, and rejuvenation
- a passion for evidence-based medicine
- excellent analytical skills
- solid understanding of research methodology
- ability to turn knowledge from multiple sources into well structured, actionable information
- good writing skills
- proficiency in English
- work in a fast-growing, extremely promising field
- collaborate with leading international experts in the functional medicine and rejuvenation community
- gain global visibility for your work
- a start-up culture where continuous learning is key
- vast opportunities for professional and personal development
About Forever Healthy
Forever Healthy is a private, non-profit initiative with the mission to accelerate the availability of human rejuvenation therapies and enable people to vastly extend their healthy lifespan.
Through our 'Rejuvenation Now' and 'Maximizing Health' initiatives we seek to continuously identify and evaluate new rejuvenation therapies with reference to their risks, benefits, and potential application and to harness the enormous wealth of the world's cutting-edge medical knowledge to empower informed decisions about health and well-being.
Our "Health & Longevity Strategy" combines the results of "Rejuvenation Now" and "Maximizing Health" with the latest knowledge from selected experts to create a step-by-step guide on how to maximize our health, well-being, and longevity right now.
Our acclaimed Undoing Aging conference annually brings together pioneering scientists and startups from around the globe, who are leading the charge in maintaining and restoring full health in old age.
In addition, Forever Healthy supports the development of rejuvenation therapies that undo the damage of aging by funding basic research and mentoring startups that work on therapies for human use.